plz Publish our event

Dear Author,

We the MSA (Muslim Student Association) have an activity taking place this Saturday 31st August 2003. it is a seminar about NLP given by Carol Ann Brazier an International NLP Trainer, Psychotherapist, Hypnotherapist and International Business Coach.

WHAT IS NLP?
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming, a name that encompasses the three most influential components involved in producing human excellence: neurology, language and programming. And has many applications in Business, Education, Health, Law ,Therapy, Administration, Sports , Sales, Human Resources.

The seminar is an introductory lecture about the items that will be taught within 3 sequential courses during fall semester.

The NLPNL Connection Plus Practitioner Certification program is recognized by the INLPTA International Trainers Association and the CANLP Canadian Association of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and is designed to provide participants with essential knowledge, skills and presuppositions to become an effective practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Through experiential exercises, participants will discover how to recognize and utilize basic patterns of language, physiology and the nervous system to develop competence with fundamental NLP tools and techniques.
It is time now to develop key business competencies for success through NLP

Contact for the seminar and the course:
Mr. Mounir (514) 337-2325
Email: [email protected]
www.nlp.5u.com

Please publish this event in your communities free section and please contact me regarding any publishing issues.
Imad HALLAK
[email protected]