sex education workshop

ive a friend who wants to do a workshop in montreal and would like to send you a press kit. Perhaps you would like to do an article/interview about her,before she comes to montreal.
please send me your mailing address so i can forward the info to her.
thanks’
sheldon

Sheri Winston CNM BSN RN LMT
Womancare Practitioner
Teacher Of Womancraft

I am a Certified Nurse-Midwife, Womancare Practitioner, Womancraft Teacher, Registered Nurse, Health and Sexuality Educator, Women’s Health Issues Counselor, Licensed Massage Therapist, Writer and Artist. In over 20 years of working with women’s health, I’ve attended over 500 births and provided clinical health care, counseling and education for thousands of women. I currently offer wholistic gynecological health consultations in my private practice and provide gynecological care at Planned Parenthood of the Mid-Hudson Valley. I teach classes and workshops on women’s health, wholistic sexuality, pregnancy, and birth.
I have developed a curriculum of workshops that I delight in teaching. I can also develop and design workshops that are individualized for the specific needs and interests of your particular group, both for the general public and for professionals. Feel free to discuss your ideas with me to see if I can provide you and your group with the program that you desire relating to women’s health issues, female anatomy, sexuality and childbirth.

THE WORKSHOPS

Maps Of The Clitoris – The Truth About Female Anatomy
Vaginal Ecology — Your Female Parts 101
Introduction To Wholistic Sexuality
Wholistic Sexuality For Women
Exploring The Mystery of Female Sexuality: A Workshop For Men
Safer Sex: Making It Work, Making It Fun
Expanding Arousal & Orgasm
Sacred Boundaries
A Ritual Of The Senses
Orgasmic Proficiency For Women
Fire Breath Orgasm
Transitions Of Puberty For Adolescent Women
Wholistic Sexuality For Young Women
Awakening & Discovering The Pelvic Floor
Honoring The Moontime: A Celebration Of Menstrual Health, Traditions & Wisdom
Birth & Sex: A Sex-Positive Midwife’s Insights Into 2 Aspects Of The Same Mystery

Courses For Professionals