Dynamic Designing Duo

Sean Penn, Liv Tyler, Scott Speedman, Geoffrey Rush, and Josh Groban were among the many A-list guests at actress Sienna Miller’s Twenty8Twelve launch party. The celebration, simply dubbed “The Party”, was hosted at Holt Renfrew in Toronto (aka Hollywood North) in honour of the new clothing line launched by Sienna Miller and sister/business partner designer Savannah.
Twenty8Twelve is a reference to Sienna’s birth date, December 28. The designing duo’s first collection of the line is entitled An Anthology of Rebellion and will be sold at Holt Renfrew (Canada) and Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman (US). The Miller sisters drew their inspirations from Dickensian London, 19th Century France and New York’s 70s rock and roll scene. Twenty8Twelve is a sensibility and a vision that the siblings both share.
The sisters also share the spotlight. “I’m Sienna, nice to meet you!” the blonde beauty beamed as she posed for a photo parting from Savannah’s side. As charming as she is humble, Miller grinned in excitement as she described the evening at hand just hours before its start.
With three lanes of Bloor Street closed off, 40 some security guards, 11 police officers, 15 odd members of Holt Renfrew security and the red carpet rolled out, the guest of honour made her entrance at night fall. The starlet arrived sporting a top hat fit for a ringmaster along side her parents and sister ready to steer the circus-carnival themed gala into play.
This was just the beginning of Toronto’s International Film Festival.
For one entire week, Hollywood’s sparkling sky was bare, stripped and missing its stars.

Visit the collection:
www.twenty8twelve.com