An ode to FOX, the standard of quality journalism

When it comes to diverse high quality American programming, it’s hard to top the FOX Broadcasting Company. Over the years Canadians, Americans and people the world over have had the privilege of witnessing programs of exceptional quality year after year.
With a legendary track record for television hits, it should come as no surprise that FOX’s news division is internationally respected, with anchors that are leaders in their fields. Fox’s network executives work tirelessly to ensure that their content is well-researched, relevant and top notch.
The true pillar of FOX’s dedication to quality journalism is Red Eye, which airs at 3:00 a.m., Monday through Friday. It says a lot about a network when even its late night programming is so professional. It apparently took the network months to come up with such a clever title, but boy did they ever hit the nail on the head. If you are able to stifle the uncontrollable guffaws that would immediately follow the reading of such a title, then get ready to be treated to some of the most insightful political chatter known to man.
The host of this fine program is Greg Gutfeld, a man who has not allowed his radio calibre face to slow his rise up the typically vain television ladder. In keeping Gutfeld on the air, FOX is showing its magnanimity; it takes a lot for a network to allow so base and callous a figure a spot on the air night after night.
Gutfeld involves other prominent members of the American intellectually/politically deficient community in his panel discussions; among them are comedian Doug Benson and Bill Schultz. These people owe a great deal of thanks to Mr. Gutfeld; given the current American economic woes and the duo’s obvious lack of ability, Benson and Schultz would likely be jobless and out on the street corner begging for spare change were it not for Gutfeld’s invitations. Here through the great chain of charity and understanding that began in FOX’s highest offices, we see the domino effect spreading jobs from the least capable to the incapable, what a world.
Gutfeld’s program is exemplary of the amazing organizational structure and management savvy of the FOX chain of command. His show will no doubt continue to air for many years, and continue to pull in viewers. Though it is doubtful that any other FOX programs will ever attain the level of prestige that Red Eye currently has, Gutfeld has certainly inspired many people within the company to a higher calling. Television will never be the same.
The FOX brand is an American import than Canada cannot live without. The network reflects very well on all American people, fostering positive relations between our two countries whilst dispersing any chilly ideological differences. Only time will tell how closely this network will bring us all together and usher in a new era of utopian bliss.