The Concordian has a few open positions remaining for the 2017-2018 year!
Send your CV, short cover letter and three samples of relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
News Editor (1)
- Come up with story pitches to send out to writers each week
- Edit, fact-check and re-structure articles as necessary
- Write and report on events within the Concordia and Montreal communities
- Coordinate with graphics/photo team to arrange visuals to go with articles
- Must fill two print pages per week
- Examples of coverage: protests, student council meetings, campus life, politics
Copy Editor (1)
- Edit and fact-check two newspaper sections per week
- Knowledge of Canadian Press (CP) style a big asset