The Concordian is hiring!
Positions available for the 2018-19 academic year.
- Approving and editing all content
- Leading pitch meetings and production sessions
- Ensuring everything runs smoothly and the newspaper comes out on time
- Serving as a link between the business and editorial teams
- Organizing workshops, social events and other team activities
- Supervising and giving feedback to the video, radio and social media teams
Please send your CV, a cover letter and three relevant samples of your work to email@example.com no later than March 26, 2018.
Keep in mind we always welcome new writers, photographers and videographers to contribute to our website and newspaper! Get involved here.