Time out: Another year into the books

It’s the end of another year here at Concordia. It was a sports year filled with many highs and some lows ranging from out football team’s lackluster performance, to the tremendous revival of our men’s hockey program, to our men’s rugby team winning their second straight QSSF championship.
This being my first year as sports editor, I did not know what to expect coming in, but I can honestly say I had a great time in my position this year and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
I had the opportunity to meet a lot of great people this year, many of whom are part of our community and that we aren’t even aware of.
These people are both Concordia athletics staff and players. Some of the people I had the pleasure of meeting include Kevin Figsby, Les Lawton, Harry Zarins, Catherine Grace and many more people that make the athletics department tick.
Over the year, I also had the chance to meet some of our truly remarkable athletes. The one that stuck in my mind the most though was men’s hockey captain Vince Labossi

0

Rec sports a nice change from the everyday

Get ready for rock action