I’m not ignoring racism

Sasha’s not so subtle racist undertones (her contempt for Israel and America are obvious) are quite ironic considering he/she’s submission to the Concordian came under the headline “Don’t ignore racism”. I’d like to point out that he/she made some pretty big mistakes. Firstly, it was Desmond Tutu who said that Israel reminded him of apartheid, not Mandela. Secondly, Sasha incorrectly uses the term “Israeli military occupation of Palestine”. I’m sure she doesn’t realize that before the Israelis won the land in war, Gaza was owned by Egypt, and there were no “Palestinians” then, and the West Bank was owned by Jordan, and there were no “Palestinians” then, either. As soon as the Jews took over and started growing oranges as big as watermelons, what do you know, say hello to the “Palestinians,” crying for their deep bond with their lost “land” and “nation.” The only thing that I cannot argue with is the comment regarding “the Concordian’s editorial on Middle East debate, which Sasha deemed as “poorly thought out”, because I did not read it. Sasha concludes by stating that “Asper does not own the Concordian”, trying to allude, again not so subtly that the big bad Jewish Asper controls the media. For your information, Sasha, Globe and Mail, which is a fairly large Canadian newspaper, is not owned by Asper.

0

Opinion Submission

Get out and vote for the elections!