International Students at Concordia

On behalf of the International Students Office I extend a warm invitation to you to join us as we welcome new international students to Concordia and to Montreal. I have sent you information and invitations to the various events being held for international students. I hope that you will be able to attend the receptions and perhaps have occasion to spotlight international students in The Concordian.

INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS RECEPTION AT CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH
A Private Reception will be held for all newly admitted international students. This welcome reception is hosted by the Rector’s office and will take place at the Science Complex on the Loyola Campus. All new international students who attended an ISO Orientation Session will have received an invitation to this event. For further information students can contact me at the ISO at ext. 3943.

INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS’ DAY
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 17TH
Every year the City of Montreal extends a warm welcome to new international students attending Montreal’s colleges and universities. Several posters publicizing this ‘Montreal’ event have been sent to you. We encourage you to put up the posters in your area. All International students (new and returning) can gain ‘free’ access – from September 17th to the 21st – to some of Montr