The Concordia Caribbean Students Union’s Annual Cultural Weekend

Dear Sir/Madam:
The Concordia Caribbean Students Union will be hosting its 5th annual Cultural Weekend Extravaganza, “Who God Bless”, at the Crowne Plaza Metro Center(505 Sherbrooke East), from Novemeber 7 & 8.Universities from across Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Nova Scotia, Ontario and Quebec have already confirmed their attendance.

Over the weekend there will be four major events where students can experience Caribbean culture.
1) “Pyjamie Jammie Jam”- Crowne Plaza Metro Center, Novemeber 7 @10 p.m.
2) Discussion forum:”Investing in our future”- Crowne Plaza, November 8 @ 11 a.m-2.30 p.m.
3) Culture Show “Pride”- Le Medley(5240, St. Denis), November 8,@ 4 p.m.
4) Farewell party, “One for the Road”- Le Medley, November 8 @ 10 p.m.

The Concordia Caribbean Students Union is seeking your kind assistance with coverage of the discussion forum in particular. Speakers from CARICOM (Caribbean Community & Common Market), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago and Howard University.Students from McGill, Ottawa, Carleton, Toronto, York, Ryerson, Western, Waterloo,Albany, Rensselaer,Syracuse,Boston College, Boston, Harvard, MIT, Clark, Northeastern, Suffolk,Saint-John’s, Cornell, Mount Holyoke, UConn, Brandeis, Wellesley, Tufts, Yale and Pace are scheduled to attend.
The Caribbean Students Union (CCSU)is a non-profit organization, and requires the support of local media (especially student-run enterprises such as yourself)to ensure that the cultural heritage of the Caribbean can be exposed in Concordia and in the community in years to come.

Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

Sincerely,
Nicole Hallonda Price
Promotions Officer- CCSU Cultural Weekend
Tel: (514) 363-4535
Email: [email protected]

0

Eric Ben-Artzi's lecture (Netanyahu's nephew)

Coming out of the closet