ConU Confidential: Better late than never

For all you ladies with the same taste in men as me, you better believe it-here’s a handsome, witty, outgoing and single snowboarder. I suggest that you give up your timidness for a moment and give a shout to this boy, because like the well-groomed Scorpio that he is, Dave is all that he puts forward in this interview, and I’m sure much, much more.

Full Name: Dave Huot
Age: 21
Current program: First year economics
Sexual orientation: Completely hetero, sorry guys.
Where we would find you:
1- At school: Reggie’s on Monday night before class, the rest of the week . . . in class.
2- Outside of school: Working, playing as much hockey as possible, on the mountain, eating shish taouk, or watching the Habs.
What’s in your CD player:
Page Avenue by a band called Story of the Year, a really good energetic album.
The best thing in life is: I know it sounds cheesy but I would have to say friendship, I believe that friends influence so much in your life.
Your favourite drug: Zantac, it’s good because it helps your heartburn and the only side effects are nausea, diarrhea, acne, gas, hallucinations, stomach ulcers, chronic twitching, and elbow hair. But my heartburn is gone!
Your passions in life: Snowboarding, hockey, music (I can’t even go to the bathroom without throwing on some good bathroom music), and growing tomatoes.
Your worst flaw: Being late, I am not always the most punctual person. Whenever I give you a time, add on at least 15 or 20 minutes for my arrival.
The song that describes you best: “Eat, Drink, and Be Merry,”. Or a song called “Tripping Billies” by the Dave Matthews Band.
What is beauty according to you: The lights off, haha. No, seriously I would have to say a girl with a great personality and good self-esteem, it makes her that much sexier.
If you could be invisible for a day, what you would do: I’d go see what hot dogs are really made of, I have always been suspicious of hot dogs.
If you were the PM of Canada, you would first change/take care of: Definitely change the cruel methods of seal hunting that is going on right now off the east coast (most of the seals are less than three months old), and I would lower the number that has been permitted for the hunters to kill by 2005. The number is almost one million. I understand they need to make a living but how many of these seals are just going to be destroyed for nothing?
Man’s most terrible sin: Animal cruelty, it is something that really bothers me.
Your biggest disappointment with the opposite sex is usually: Girls hating other girls. I don’t know why but most girls I’ve met just don’t get along with each other; I have had a lot of trust issues with girls because of that.
The first thing you usually say to an attractive stranger after the usual introductions: ‘Why yes, I do believe in sex on the first date”.
The craziest thing you’ve done in the last year is: Walking across the Victoria bridge train tracks when I was hammered (not recommended).
If you could be a number which would choose, and why:
3, because that is hopefully the maximum number of years it is going to take me to graduate from university.

E-mail Dave: [email protected], don’t be shy ladies.