The Hit List

Thrice and Senses Fail are just two of the bands which will be playing at Centre Pierre-Charbonneau this Friday

0

Stingers balance books and slapshots

DVD Releases

we only come out at night

EDMONTON (CUP) - As the sun sets on another Edmonton weekday, the night has only just begun for a group of 20-somethings. Some have been gathering every week for the past three years, while others, like me, are here for the first time. To a passersby, the only defining characteristic amongst us is a makeshift band of fabric tied around our arms.

AGAINST ME! SEARCHING FOR CLARITY ON TODAYS ‘PUNK’ LABEL

Gainesville, Florida, circa 1997. Tom Gabel, along with an acoustic guitar and a backup band had a message to get out. A lot has changed since those days of playing in basements, garages and small clubs. Against Me!'s current line up, comprised of Tom Gabel and James Bowman sharing responsibility of guitar and vocals, Andrew Seward on bass and Warren Oakes on drums, looks like it'll be staying this way for a long while.

Upcoming Events

-November 26 & 28 U2 and Arcade Fire at Bell Centre -November 29th My Chemical Romance, Thrice and Circa Survive at Uniprix Stadium -December 1st Hawthorne Heights, Silverstein, Bayside and Aiden at Spectrum -December 2nd The Dandy Warhol