Quick Links:   Concordia   Montreal   Quebec   CSU   JMSB   Elections   Science   Score Report   Data   International   Protests   Arts   Music   Events   Photos   Videos   Audio   Francais

Picks that you can take to the bank

It’s the time for everybody to step in the pool and The Concordian is no exception. My picks for the final four will be later on, but here are some upsets that won’t be documented in my picks. First of all, look for 14th-seeded Xavier to beat third-ranked Gonzaga in the Oakland bracket.

It’s the time for everybody to step in the pool and The Concordian is no exception.

My picks for the final four will be later on, but here are some upsets that won’t be documented in my picks.

First of all, look for 14th-seeded Xavier to beat third-ranked Gonzaga in the Oakland bracket. Gonzaga has one of the best players in College basketball in Adam Morrison, but they have been struggling as of late. Xavier isn’t a bad team, either.

I also really like UCLA and Syracuse and fully expect both to go far. UCLA has flown under the radar all season long and Syracuse can pull off more upsets like they did to clinch their Big East championship.

I expect Boston College to beat Pacific, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Pacific pulls off the upset in the Minneapolis bracket.

I also expect UAB to do well after their tough loss against Memphis in the final of the Conference USA tournament.

Without further ado, here are the selections for the final four and National Championship by people at The Concordian.

ATLANTA BRACKET

Jared Book: SYRACUSE

Cari McGratten: DUKE

Corey Narsted: DUKE

Ernest Hoffman: TEXAS

Ben Raby: DUKE

Rob Schnaiberg: IONA

Daniel Bartlett: DUKE

Thierry Harris: SYRACUSE

OAKLAND BRACKET

Jared Book: UCLA

Cari McGratten: ALABAMA

Corey Narsted: MEMPHIS

Ernest Hoffman: GONZAGA

Ben Raby: GONZAGA

Rob Schnaiberg: BELMONT

Daniel Bartlett: KANSAS

Thierry Harris: UCLA

WASHINGTON BRACKET

Jared Book: UCONN

Cari McGratten: NORTH CAROLINA

Corey Narsted: UCONN

Ernest Hoffman: TENNESSEE

Ben Raby: MICHIGAN STATE

Rob Schnaiberg: UCONN

Daniel Bartlett: ILLINOIS

Thierry Harris: ILLINOIS

MINNEAPOLIS BRACKET

Jared Book: FLORIDA

Cari McGratten: VILLANOVA

Corey Narsted: SOUTH ALABAMA

Ernest Hoffman: NEVADA

Ben Raby: BOSTON COLLEGE

Rob Schnaiberg: DAVIDSON

Daniel Bartlett: BOSTON COLLEGE

Thierry Harris: VILLANOVA

CHAMPIONS

Jared Book: UCLA

Cari McGratten: VILLANOVA

Corey Narsted: SOUTH ALABAMA

Ernest Hoffman: GONZAGA

Ben Raby: DUKE

Rob Schnaiberg: IONA

Daniel Bartlett: ILLINOIS

Thierry Harris: SYRACUSE

***
Think we’re wrong?
E-mail us at
[email protected]

0

Previewing the REAL World Series

THINK globally