What’s Up Concordia?

March 21 Science Career Fair, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., SP – Mezzanine, http://caps.concordia.ca/ Cultural fair to promote cultural diversity, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., H-7th floor, [email protected] Panel Discussion: When Artists and Engineers Meet 5:30 – 7:00 p.

March 21

Science Career Fair, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., SP – Mezzanine, http://caps.concordia.ca/

Cultural fair to promote cultural diversity, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., H-7th floor, [email protected]

Panel Discussion: When Artists and Engineers Meet 5:30 – 7:00 p.m., Art Gallery, [email protected]

Conference on Changing Conceptions of Paternal Authority: Bringing Democracy to Daddy, 6 – 8 p.m., AD – 210

CSU Movie Night 6 – 9:30 p.m., H- 110

Arab Students’ Association film festival: Mother of the Bride, 8:30 – 10:15 p.m., H-430, [email protected]

March 22

Magaret Archer on “Critical Realism,” 1:30 – 6:00 p.m., H – 763,

“Hobbes and Aristotle on the Precision of Political Philosophy,” 4 – 6 p.m., H – 1220, [email protected]

Arctic Environments, Lake Mud and Climate Change: A Window on the Past and a View to the Future w/ John P. Smol, 8 – 10 p.m., Oscar Peterson Concert Hall, 514.848.2424 ext. 2595

CSU Elections Debate, 8:30 – 10:30 p.m., H – 435

March 23

Undergraduate Research: research of exceptional Arts and Science students, 9:45 a.m. – 2:45 p.m., De S

0

RINGSIDE

Glorious Jabberwocky