Pan Africa International: Montreal’s African Film Festival

The Vues d’Afrique festival and its brand new name, Pan Africa International, will offers film lovers the opportunity to see 101 films from 30 countries between April 19 to the 29. Ten exciting days of debate and discovery are in store. The festival, which turns 23 this year, is the largest of its kind outside Africa and has evolved from its origins to include Creole and Caribbean films as well as films from the African continent.

The Vues d’Afrique festival and its brand new name, Pan Africa International, will offers film lovers the opportunity to see 101 films from 30 countries between April 19 to the 29. Ten exciting days of debate and discovery are in store.

The festival, which turns 23 this year, is the largest of its kind outside Africa and has evolved from its origins to include Creole and Caribbean films as well as films from the African continent.

Filmmakers from across the world set their sights and their cameras on Africa as film crews from a wide variety of countries including Canada all converge to tell the stories of the world’s oldest continent.

The venues for this year’s festival include the opening gala at the cinema Imp

0

Ringside

Coming soon: CSU-Tube