The Semester in Pictures

It was quite a year in Concordia athletics this year. Here is a glimpse of the best and funniest pictures we have seen through our lenses.

0

Ringside

Coming soon: CSU-Tube

Mens Squad Return in Flying Form

The Concordia men's hockey team returned from Christmas break in great shape, overpowering their opponents and winning their two weekend games. "It was a great way to start off the new year," said head coach Kevin Figsby. The first period of Friday's 6-3 win against the University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT) Ridgebacks was lacklustre - both teams' had heavy legs from the long break.

Shaughnessy Cup Three-peat

The Concordia Stingers started their 2005 season with a 33-25 win over the McGill Redmen Thursday night in the 37th Shaughnessy Cup in front of 2,813 fans at Molson Stadium. But the game was marred by uncharacteristic mistakes from the veteran team which made the final score closer than it should have been.

Lady Stingers punk off Martlets

If there's one thing the Concordia women's basketball team learned from the season's opening weekend, it might have been that no team is going to lay down for them, and that the slightest loss of focus could cost them dearly. Despite taking matches against the Universit