It’s OK to be Happy!

If you’re convinced money and success bring happiness, watch Odette Toulemonde and think again. The film’s star Odette is in her early forties and works in the cosmetic’s aisle of her department store. Singing to tunes of France’s glorious past she flies through the air when she is in a good mood, which is almost all the time.

If you’re convinced money and success bring happiness, watch Odette Toulemonde and think again.
The film’s star Odette is in her early forties and works in the cosmetic’s aisle of her department store. Singing to tunes of France’s glorious past she flies through the air when she is in a good mood, which is almost all the time.
Odette is in love with her beau, an athletic writer Balthazar Balsan, who’s books she devours. Her dreams come true when Balthazar seeks her company after reading a letter of unconditional devotion she wrote him.
The film makes fun of kitsch. Odette personifies this with her feather weaving, questionable wallpaper and general overall lack of style. But she is lovable, much like the Am

0

Several players get a try as Stingers roll over Bishop's 44-0

"We love paper!"