Puck Drop ’07

You can feel it in the air this time of year, that rhythm, that undeniable rumble. it’s back again – resurrected from last April. The boys are back in town! With last season behind them, the Habs are looking for a fresh start. Higgins, Ryder, Koivu, Markov, Kovalev.they’re all ready to take on another year with the bleu, blanc, et rouge! While Habs fans everywhere are hoping for a more fruitful campaign this time around, one thing has remained rock-solid in the off-season: spirit.

You can feel it in the air this time of year, that rhythm, that undeniable rumble. it’s back again – resurrected from last April.
The boys are back in town!
With last season behind them, the Habs are looking for a fresh start. Higgins, Ryder, Koivu, Markov, Kovalev.they’re all ready to take on another year with the bleu, blanc, et rouge! While Habs fans everywhere are hoping for a more fruitful campaign this time around, one thing has remained rock-solid in the off-season: spirit.
That’s what’s so beautiful about hockey in this city; even if you’re not a fan, you can’t help but feel as though you’re part of a community when the Habs start to play every fall.
Even though you may not be a follower, you still feel a sense of pride knowing that our city’s hockey legacy is a great one, and regardless of the current team’s cup-less status, we’ll stand behind our Habs forever.
Hockey is in our blood as Montr

0

Several players get a try as Stingers roll over Bishop's 44-0

"We love paper!"