And that’s the bottom line, cause the Ayatollah said so!

In the latest round of international relations between America and Iran, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei laid the smackdown on newcomer Barack Obama.
Ayatollah Khamenei is the real deal behind Iran’s policy decisions and not Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who’s really the sidekick of the Iran posse. Responding to Obama’s message of peace last week, the Ayatollah said it’s still on between the two contenders unless Obama stops being a hardass and brings real “change” to his attitude.
“They chant the slogan of change, but no change is seen in practice,” Ayatollah Khamenei shouted into a mic before a crowd of tens of thousands of fans.
Still, the Ayatollah left the door open for a possible truce with America, saying “should you change, our behaviour will change, too.”
In a video message, Obama said America wants to talk, but he said that a right place for Iran amongst the true contenders “cannot be reached through terror or arms, but rather through peaceful actions that demonstrate the true greatness of [Iran].”
It is not clear whether Obama and the United States plans to back up their threats, but many pundits speculate that Obama is up to something; their consensus can be summed up as, “do you smell what Barack is cooking?”
Ayatollah Khamenei asked how Obama could try to sweet talk supporters of Iran, but at the same time talk smack about terrorism and weapons.
“He insulted the Islamic Republic of Iran from the first day. If you are right that change has come, where is that change? What is the sign of that change? Make it clear for us what has changed,” he said, which really meant: I’ve got two words for you, suck it!
A ringside commentator following the Iran posse said the Ayatollah does in fact want to make up with Obama, but needs to man-up in front of his fans to show he still means business with America. Iran’s posse needs to maintain that it’s still the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be for its fans. “Iran’s ruling Islamic establishment needs to lessen tensions with [America] and at the same time maintain a controlled animosity with Washington,” he said.
America and Iran’s old alliance broke up when the Islamic Revolution took over and brought the ruckus by taking hostages at the American Embassy that year. America and Iran tag-teamed for a short time in late 2001 and 2002 in Afghanistan but it didn’t last long, especially when George W. Bush, former leader of the American posse, said Iran was part of an evil new world order.