The Concordian is seeking a student to fill the position of Online Managing Editor.
The Online Managing Editor will be responsible for curating and creating content for theconcordian.com, while working with the Editor-in-Chief to recruit writers and manage online content for quality and adherence to Canadian Press style. This person will also be responsible for working with the business manager to promote advertising in The Concordian and online, as well as assisting the EIC with the distribution of pay cheques and other managerial duties.
- familiarity with website management
- leadership experience
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- high level of organizational capabilities
- familiarity with Canadian Press Style and Editorial work is an asset
- Must be a registered student for the 2013/2014 Academic Year
PLEASE SEND CV AND COVER LETTER TO APPLICATIONS@THECONCORDIAN.COM