Final week for Montreal’s favourite $25 three-course food festival

Drool over these tasty and affordable dishes from participating LeCHOP restaurants.

Foodies can feast, but only till Feb. 11

Being a student in Montreal has its many perks. The rent is incredibly cheap, our transit system is accessible throughout the city, and completing an undergrad is not synonymous with colossal debt.

But most importantly, the city is a vibrant cultural landscape that epitomizes a joie-de-vivre that is hard to resist—especially its array of food selection and food festivals.

The annual LeCHOP food festival is back and is approaching its final week, offering a three-course meal at a special price of $25.

The fourth edition of LeCHOP presents exclusive table d’hôtes that are uniquely crafted by executive chefs at L’Atelier d’Argentine, Decca 77, Newtown and Wienstein & Gavino’s. Each week the Ville-Marie Collection’s top chefs will receive a new surprise ingredient, which will be the centre of the dish that they must create.

The dish will then be featured in each of their restaurants that week.

Montreal has the highest number of restaurants per capita in Canada, and second in North America following New York City.

Montreal’s restaurant scene is cosmopolitan and diverse, including fine-dining recognized internationally and local restaurant favorites alike.

Nevertheless, being a student does not permit one’s wallet to experience all of the fine cuisine offered in Montreal. Luckily, Montreal is also the home of several foodie festivals throughout the year.

Don’t miss your chance, foodie lovers.

You can follow their journey on their show, online at www.lechopMTL.com. Also, check out their website to catch some of the last free meal chances before LeCHOP slips away for another year after Feb. 11