Letters to the editor:

I’d like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to the Concordia community. My name is Jason Druker and I am the Chief Electoral Officer of the Concordia Student Union. I, along with my 2 Deputy Electoral Officers will be managing and overseeing the upcoming 2007 CSU Annual General Elections. My job will be to oversee the entire process and ensure a smooth, fair, and environmentally friendly process.

I will be available throughout the election to answer questions from all candidates and students, so please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Most importantly I want to stress how important it is for students to vote. All undergraduate students taking at least 1 course in the winter semester are members of the CSU and eligible to vote. There will be numerous polling booths at both the downtown and Loyola campuses on March 27-28-29. I hope to see everyone at the polls.

Jason Druker
CSU Chief Electoral Officer

Hello,

I just wanted to write in response to Michael Frittenburg-Doyle’s review of David Fincher’s Zodiac, where he writes that “David Fincher is back after an eight-year hiatus” and “Mr. Fincher’s last effort, the iconoclatic Fight Club.”

Isn’t Frittenburg-Doyle completely forgetting 2002’s Panic Room? A quick trip to the IMDb would have revealed this blockbuster Jodie Foster thriller… apparently the truth is not in the details. Thanks.

Daniel Fleming