Horoscopes: Sept. 21

This week, pay attention to details at school – not just in class. You may be pleasantly surprised by what you find.

Aries

Do not take the escalator in the Hall building. It’ll most likely not be working. Use the elevator instead; you may make a new friend in that small space. Take that friend to your favorite spot the first time you hang and you’ll start things off perfectly.

Taurus

Love is in the air! Keep an eye out for that special someone this week. Don’t forget to

sit on the left side of the class if you want to meet your future lover. Wear your favorite

underwear on your first date, otherwise your romance will be doomed.

Gemini

Just as you are two-faced, so is your lover this week. Avoid studying at the library with

your significant other; it will cause nothing but problems. Instead, head to the closest

coffee shop; the more intimate vibe will save you in the long run.

Cancer

Remember to prepare your method of payment for your coffee before getting to the register. No one likes the person rummaging through their bag to look for those 14 pennies they swear they have in there somewhere.

Leo

Speak to the people handing out flyers at and around Concordia. They can offer you the opportunity of a lifetime, if you just ask the right questions.

Virgo

Look to your immediate left while studying. Use whatever you see as inspiration this

week. It is the best indicator of what will happen in your love life this week. If you happen to come across a rotten apple, your week will get a lot worse.

Libra

Go to Reggie’s on Thursday. If you don’t, your whole weekend will feel off-balance.

While at Reggie’s, steer clear of anyone wearing red and talk to at least one blond (guy or girl).

Please be careful crossing the street as your judgment will be impaired.

Scorpio

Do not ignore any vagrants while at the downtown campus: give them some change or

buy them a snack. This act of kindness will really improve your week and their day.

If you do not do this you will most probably receive a bad grade in the next week.

Sagittarius

Be bold: raise your hand in class. Answer all questions posed in class; you will be the

object of someone’s affection if you put yourself out there. While answering questions be

wary of being wrong, otherwise you will come off as a fool.

Capricorn

Avoid wearing bright colours in class. This will draw some unwanted attention and may

jeopardize a relationship that you cherish. Instead, stick to black and neutral colours and

keep to yourself.

Aquarius

Be careful while walking around campus, something may fall on you (debris or even

bird poop). Always be on the look out for anything suspicious. You will be struck when you least expect it.

Pisces

Be sure to use the washroom before attending class, otherwise you may find yourself in

a bad situation. While at the sink in the bathroom ask the person next to you the name of

their mother/father. This will be the name of your future lover.

You share a birthday with…

Sept. 21: Nicole Richie, Bill Murray, H.G. Wells

Sept. 22: Bonnie Hunt, Joan Jett, Tommy Lasorda

Sept. 23: Jason Alexander, Bruce Springsteen, Ray Charles

Sept. 24: Phil Hartman, Jim Henson, F. Scott Fitzgerald

Sept. 25: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Christopher Reeve, Barbara Walters

Sept. 26: Serena Williams, Olivia Newton-John, Edmund Gwenn

Sept. 27: Avril Lavigne, Lil Wayne, Gwyneth Paltrow

Aries

Taurus

Gemini

Cancer

Leo

Virgo

Libra

Scorpio

Sagittarius

Capricorn

keep to yourself.

Aquarius

Pisces

You share a birthday with…