Horoscopes: Sept. 7, 2010

You probably went the whole summer without logging onto Facebook more than a handful of times. It’s back to school, though, and with looming deadlines for papers, assignments and readings, it’s undeniable that your Facebook friends are becoming infinitely more interesting. Embrace your Facebook personality and don’t hold back.

Aries March 21 – April 19

The silent participant: You have a Facebook page, but you might as well not. This week, you run into an old friend and you’ll actually be asked about what you’ve been up to.

Taurus April 20 – May 20

The oversharer: This week, keep some things to yourself. Something you say will offend a close friend, causing two per cent of your friends to un-friend you. You reveal a close friend’s deepest secret to an enemy.

Gemini May 21 – June 20

The tagger: You tag people in photos they’ve untagged themselves in. Twice. There’s a reason they don’t want people to see that picture of them making out with the mirror. This week, do unto others as you would have them do to you.

Cancer June 21 – July 22

The constant updater: This week, you’re a busy bee without a moment to yourself. So why do you keep giving your friends play-by-plays of your days? Give yourself and your friends a much-needed break and just unwind.

Leo July 23 – August 22

The stalker: This week, you will meet someone who looks very familiar for the first time. You will then realize that person is a friend of a friend whose profile you constantly stalk for new pictures.

Virgo August 23 – September 22

The deep quoter: You’re constantly helping and inspiring people with your thoughtful quotes and great advice. This week, someone returns the favor: “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” &- Abraham Lincoln

Libra September 23 – October 22

The commenter: You have something to say about everything. This week, your big mouth will get a loved one into a world of trouble, but will get you out of it.

Scorpio October 23 – November 21

The shocker: Rare are the events that you can’t see coming. A proposition alters your life forever… think relationship status change.

Sagittarius November 22 – December 21

The main event: Your events are the most anticipated. You bring people together. This week, you unknowingly play matchmaker and are blamed when things go awry.

Capricorn December 22 – January 19

The APP-ict (app addict): You’ll need your friends to send you bricks, wood and nails for your new shed in Farmville. You invite your friends to your Café World coffee shop, but none show. Pick up the phone and treat a friend to a real macchiato.

Aquarius January 20 – February 18

The paparazzi: Your fascination with other people’s lives finally pays off. You unexpectedly make amends with an old foe and become friends.

Pisces February 19 – March 20

The liker: In your real life, your world is falling apart. In your e-life, you “like’ your friends’ photos, status updates and other people’s comments. Nothing can e-faze you this e-week.

Aries March 21 – April 19

Taurus April 20 – May 20

Gemini May 21 – June 20

Cancer June 21 – July 22

Leo July 23 – August 22

Virgo August 23 – September 22

Libra September 23 – October 22

Scorpio October 23 – November 21

Sagittarius November 22 – December 21

Capricorn December 22 – January 19

Aquarius January 20 – February 18

Pisces February 19 – March 20