ConU’s road to the Vanier Cup

Fall’s coming and the gridiron beckons for Concordia’s football team. With the change of seasons the team will be entering the 2007 season with a few new faces on the roster. Despite personnel changes at key positions, head coach Gerry McGrath believes his team is as skilled as any he has had in his eight seasons as head coach of the Stingers program.

Fall’s coming and the gridiron beckons for Concordia’s football team. With the change of seasons the team will be entering the 2007 season with a few new faces on the roster. Despite personnel changes at key positions, head coach Gerry McGrath believes his team is as skilled as any he has had in his eight seasons as head coach of the Stingers program. It remains to be seen whether this optimism is justified

Quarterbacks/O-line

Third year player Rob Mackay inherits the reins of the offence from Hec Creighton trophy nominee Scott Syvret. Mackay is not entirely new to the team, having played at least one series in every game last year. However he still has yet to prove himself, and his poise will be tested by the defence of division rivals like Vanier cup winners Universit

0

The Semester in Pictures

Sex, death and rock 'n roll