Student Corner Needs your Submissions!

If you would like to write a poem or short story, please e-mail [email protected]

0

Student Corner Needs your Submissions!

Mathematics? More like Math-ha-matics

Annapolis

Just as you begin to think the army, the marines, and other special forces have fulfilled their cinematographic potential, a movie such as Annapolis comes along and proves you wrong. Annapolis is a fresh and modern take on what goes on behind the high walls of the American Naval Academy.

DVD Releases

Madagascar Family. G. 86 mins. Ben Stiller Chris Rock Four animal friends are stranded on the shores of Madagascar. Parting with their zoo lifestyle, they must adapt to a life they have never known; the wildlife. Bonus features include, music videos, games, commentaries, and an all-new short film featuring the penguins of Madagascar.

The Top Films of 2006

1. The Departed: Martin Scorsese's gritty Boston crime movie holds the number one spot. Not only does it beguile viewers with remarkable performances by Leonardo DiCaprio, Matt Damon, and Jack Nicholson, but the film also contains a surprising ending which should leave just about any viewer speechless.

Bringing the Love Back

After a string of Quebec appearances in recent weeks, Ottawa singer Massari was again in town to play the Dome Thursday. Although the show was scheduled for 11:30p.m., the half empty crowd waited at least two hours before there were any signs of Massari.