ConU Confidential: Variety is her spice

This week’s single was referred to me by a like-minded friend who knows just what the boys like. It’ll be pretty obvious to you that this girl is cool, clever and confident. She sounds like my perfect mate in girl form. Read on, you guys are going to love this one…I do.

Full Name: Kerri Fincham
Age: 19
Astrology sign: Capricorn
Current program: Second year business, major in marketing.
Why you are single: Beats me, I’m a real catch.
Sexual orientation: Completely hetero with drunken tendencies.
Where we would find you:
1- At school? Downtown, at Tim Horton’s or not there at all.
2- Outside of school? With friends, snowboarding, parties… the usual.
The last book you’ve read: Confessions of a Shopaholic, by Sophie Kinsella.
What’s in your CD player: Black Eyed Peas, Jack Johnson, The Weakerthans, Jet.
One thing you can’t live without: I can’t live without snowboarding in the winter and golf in the summer or some kind of exercise because I get restless.
The most important part of the body is: Your head, because once you lose it you’re done. You think, listen, learn and express yourself with your head; even if the rest of your body can’t work anymore you can still offer so much to the people around you by using it.
Your favourite drug: Marijuana because it can be used occasionally and makes everything so damn funny.
Your true passions in life: Traveling for a change in scenery and the inevitable questionable activities I will partake in.
A hidden talent, and give details: Double action power slam with the Kung Foo grip.
What is success according to you: Success is achieving what you intended to…
One idiosyncratic behavior you have that no one knows about: According to the help I enlisted from my friends, I have the tendency to stare off looking pensive without thinking at all.
The thing that turns you on the most about the opposite sex: A guy with a strong opinion.
The thing that turns you off the most about the opposite sex: Their easily bruised egos.
Your favourite sexual position: Variety is the spice of life.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Definitely not, it’s all about lust, which is perfectly acceptable too.
What you think about one night stands: If it’s fun why should it only last one night?
The craziest thing you’ve done in the last year is: The most printable one involves the lake and decreasing amounts of clothing.
Three words that start with the letter ‘f’: Fantastic, Fu*@able and Free.
Your e-mail Address: [email protected]

***********************
Are you a hapless romantic? If so and you’d like to be profiled in these pages, contact Chantal at [email protected].