Call for Subs

? Soliloquies 11.2 is looking for undergrad submissions! Prose, poetry, drama, creative non-fiction, comics, drawing, photography, etc… Submit with cover letter, contact info, student # and 70 word bio. Deadline: Friday, Nov. 23, 5 p.m. LB 501, Soliloquies dropbox.

? Les Fleurs du Mal magazine is accepting submissions, both in French and English, including artist profiles, journalistic pieces, researched articles, poetry, illustrations, photography and more for its 4th issue dealing with the public and the private, veiling and unveiling, to be published in the spring. Check out the editors this week at Expozine!

Details: [email protected]

? Submit your short film to Clap Tout Court for your film to be publicly screened, and to win prizes. Send film or video to : 8563, René-Labelle, Mtl, QC, H2M 2L8.

Info: [email protected]

? The 2007 Montreal Pagan Community Conference is looking for Pagan Artists who would like to show their work at the conference. To submit work, contact [email protected] Details: http://mpcc- ccpm.blogspot. com

? VAV gallery is now accepting submissions for its winter/spring programming. Accepted shows run for a two-week period. Apply alone, with someone, or with a group!

Download the application form at [email protected] The deadline is Friday, December 7 at 5 p.m. Drop off your application form in room VA 037 at 1395 René Lévesque W.

0

By the Book

National Film Board: a tradition of excellence